Внимание! Для активации дополнения требуется наличие игры American Truck Simulator на вашем аккаунте Steam
Discover the subtle beauty of the New Mexico landscape. Its nickname — “Land of Enchantment” — fits perfectly. A lot of unique natural scenery will accompany you during all hauls, two trips will never feel the same.
Drive through urbanized areas like Albuquerque, sparsely populated trading posts, rest stops in the middle of the desert, lush forests and mountain ranges. New Mexico has a lot to offer in terms of landscape variety. Cross Rio Grande, visit Carson National Forest, Baylor Peak, Pyramid Rock and other natural landmarks.
Spend your night, rest, refuel and repair your truck on one of the many unique truck stops around New Mexico’s highways. Admire the red sunsets while driving past recognizable monumental rock formations.
New Mexico (Navajo: Yootó Hahoodzo) is the fifth largest by area and the 36th most populous of the U.S. states. This corner-state has diverse nature which includes deserts, high plains, and mountains. The climate is generally semi-arid to arid because New Mexico has very little water.
- Over 4,000 miles of new in-game roads
- 14 major cities, including Albuquerque, Santa Fe, and Roswell
- 11 custom rest/truck stops for parking and refueling
- More than 600 completely new 3D graphics assets
- Complex and realistic custom-built junctions and Interstate interchanges
- 8 new company docks and industries
- Unique landmarks both natural and man-made
- New Mexico achievements to unlock
(c) 2017 SCS Software. All brand names, trademarks, registered marks, logos, and symbols on vehicles in the game are property of their rightful owners. Used with kind permission.